Top Mortgage Solutions
Reviews and Ratings for Financial adviser Simon Rushbrooke, Southampton

Life Insurance

Life insurance, or life cover, as it is also known is available in several different forms
life insurance

Life insurance, or life cover, as it is also known is available in several different forms. The most common two are ‘Term Assurance’ which pays a lump sum of a fixed amount should you die at any time during a fixed policy term. The second type which is decreasing life insurance, which is set up along side your repayment mortgage and the cover amount decreases in line with your mortgage. At the moment any claim against these are tax free.

Life insurance – what it could do for you

What life insurance could do for you depends largely on the financial arrangements you make for your dependents. For example, your partner could use the lump sum to pay off a debt such as a mortgage or use the money to provide an income.

If you choose a Life Insurance policy you’ll receive a lump sum if you die during the period covered by the policy. At the moment this is tax free and you can spend the money from your life insurance payout however you choose. You can either pay premiums each month or, if you prefer annually in advance. The premiums will vary according to how long you want life insurance cover for and other factors such as your age, occupation and medical history.

Mortgage Advice

Z Access to exclusive mortgage interest rates

Z Access to more than just High Street lenders

Z Self-Employed products available

Z Bad Credit considered

Z Solutions for Buy to Let or Let to Buy

Z Access to Secured Loans

Z Access to Bridging finance

Z Access to Commercial Mortgages

We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service (www. You may be able to submit a claim through the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform ( if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.)”